A Woman’s Friend Pregnancy Resource Clinic is a licensed community care clinic providing medical consultations, pregnancy testing, ultrasound exams, STD & STI education, prenatal education, nutrition information, fetal development education, referrals and practical support.
We know that you may be facing a life changing choice and our staff is here to help walk you through your options. Our registered nurses and support staff are highly trained and dedicated to meeting your health care needs. We are here to offer you a safe place to ask questions and get answers.
A Woman’s Friend desires to equip our clients with the information necessary to make positive choices for their lives.
We are dedicated to the highest standard of medical care in a comforting, supportive atmosphere, in which we provide services to over 1,600 women and men each year.
Our Services Include:
- Pregnancy testing and verifications
- Information on pregnancy options
- Friendship and emotional support
- Related medical services, including limited obstetrical ultrasound
- Information about fetal development
- Maternity clothes, baby clothes, and furniture
- Reality Check (sexual integrity education)
- Jump Start pre-parenting program
- Abortion recovery support for men and women
- 24 hour helpline
Contact us for a FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL visit.